Friday, April 9, 2010

Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise 2010 - First Day Recap

Our first day for the Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise Conference was fantastic. The attendees have been engaged, the speakers have been really terrific. The weather was beautiful!

I will try and give you a glimpse of some of the talks with short clips of interviews with as many speakers as I could catch.

It may take me a few days to get all of them up, so keep checking back.

You can also follow the twitter stream with #phillyete.

First up is Skip Shuda. Skip lead a panel called Social Media - Why Should I Care?
So, please excuse the background noise. I need to get a better mic!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chariot Solutions - another first rate Emerging Technology for the Enterprise show! I enjoyed the conversation about Social Media, knowledge management, privacy policies and where the technology is heading. Fellow panelists included Ken Rimple @techcast, Chip Rodgers @chiprodgers, Erik Harbison @eherb2000 and Adam Coomes @adamcoomes. Can't wait to hear the podcast!

    ReplyDelete